Acrylic on panel
18 x 20 in.
45.7 x 50.8 cm
- Harvard Art Museums/Fogg Museum, Bequest of Musa Guston
- Fogg Art Museum, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, "Abstraction", February 07, 1998 - September 10, 1998
- Yale University Art Gallery, New Haven, CT, "Philip Guston: A New Alphabet, The Late Transition", April 25, 2000 - July 30, 2000 Travelled to:
- Weber, Joanna, Harry Cooper, and Laura Greengold. Philip Guston A New Alphabet: The Late Transition. Exh. cat. New Haven: Yale University Art Gallery, 2000, illus. in color Plate 10, also illus. in b&w Fig. 15, p. 29 (unpaginated)
- Cooper, Harry. "Recognizing Guston (In Four Slips)." October 99 (2002): pp. 96–129, illus. in b&w p. 99 and mentioned in text pp. 98-99
- Baskind, Samantha. Encyclopedia of Jewish American Artists. London: Greenwood Press, 2007, mentioned in text p. 138, not illus.