Acrylic on panel
24 x 26½ in.
61.0 x 67.3 cm
- Kent State School of Art Collection, Bequest of Musa Guston
- Kent State School of Art, Kent, OH, "Highlights from the Permanent Collection", January 2004
- Rosenberg, Harold. The De-Definition of Art: Action Art to Pop to Earthworks. New York: Horizon Press, 1972, mentioned in text pp. 135 and 138, not illus.
- Slifkin, Robert. Out of Time: Philip Guston and the Refiguration of Postwar American Art. Berkeley: University of California Press, 2013, illus. in b&w fig. 42 p. 82
- Conversations on Artists' Estates & Modern Masters for Art Basel 2019. Zurich: Hauser & Wirth, 2019, mentioned in text p. 84, not illus.