Oil on canvas
80 x 115½ in.
203.2 x 293.4 cm
Signed front lower right: Philip Guston
- Tate, London, Presented by the American Fund for the Tate Gallery, courtesy of a private collector 1996
- David McKee Gallery, New York, NY, "Philip Guston: Paintings 1976", Part I: March 18-April 8, 1977, Part II; April 9 - April 30, 1977
- The National Gallery, London, England, "Tacita Dean: Still Life", March 15, 2018 - May 28, 2018
- Philip Guston: Paintings 1976. Exh. cat. New York: David McKee Gallery, 1977, cat. no. 7, illus. in b&w (unpaginated)
- Corbett, William. Philip Guston's Late Work: A Memoir. Boston: Zoland Books, 1994, mentioned in text pp. 79-80 and 90, not illus.
- Frankel, Eddy. "Tacita Dean: Still Life Review." Time Out London, March 13, 2018, mentioned in text, not illus.
- Sooke, Alastair. "Tacita Dean Review, National Portrait Gallery & National Gallery." Telegraph (London), March 13, 2018, mentioned in text, not illus.
- Blouin ArtInfo. "Tacita Dean's Three Chapters of Elegiac Imagery in London." March 23, 2018, mentioned in text, not illus.
- Tacita Dean: Landscape, Portrait, Still Life. Exh. cat. London: Royal Academy of Arts; National Portrait Gallery; National Gallery, 2018, cat. no. 45, illus. in color p. 205 and mentioned in text p. 190