Acrylic and ink on paper mounted on panel
20 x 30 in.
50.8 x 76.2 cm
- The Museum of Modern Art, New York. Gift of Musa Guston
- The Phillips Collection, Washington, D.C., "Philip Guston: 1980 The Last Works", March 21, 1981 - May 24, 1981 Travelled to:
- Hayden Gallery, Cambridge, MA, "Philip Guston: The Last Works Paintings and Drawings 1979 - 1980", October 13, 1984 - November 25, 1984
- Pinakothek der Moderne, Munich, Germany, "Philip Guston: Three views: The complete printed works, last acrylic works on paper, and drawings for poets", March 26, 2015 - June 28, 2015
- The Museum of Modern Art, New York, NY, "The Long Run", November 11, 2017 - November 04, 2018
- Philip Guston 1980/The Last Works. Exh. cat. Washington D.C.: The Phillips Collection, 1981, cat. no. 16, illus. in b&w p. 23
- Philip Guston in the Collection of the Museum of Modern Art. Exh. cat. Essay by Robert Storr. New York: The Museum of Modern Art, 1992, not illus.
- Philip Guston Acryl auf Papier Letzte Arbeiten. Exh. cat. Munich: Staatliche Graphische Sammlung München, 2015, illus. in color p. 25