Acrylic and ink on illustration board
20 x 30 in.
50.8 x 76.2 cm
- The Museum of Modern Art, New York. Gift of Musa Guston
- The Phillips Collection, Washington, D.C., "Philip Guston: 1980 The Last Works", March 21, 1981 - May 24, 1981 Travelled to:
- Musee de l'Abbaye St. Croix, Les Sables d'Olonne, France, "Philip Guston: Oeuvres sur papier 1975-1980", June 24, 1995 - September 30, 1995
- The Museum of Modern Art, New York, NY, "A Century of American Drawings: From the Collection", May 23, 1996 - September 17, 1996
- Pinakothek der Moderne, Munich, Germany, "Philip Guston: Three views: The complete printed works, last acrylic works on paper, and drawings for poets", March 26, 2015 - June 28, 2015
- Philip Guston 1980/The Last Works. Exh. cat. Washington D.C.: The Phillips Collection, 1981, cat. no. 8, illus. in b&w p. 15
- Philip Guston in the Collection of the Museum of Modern Art. Exh. cat. Essay by Robert Storr. New York: The Museum of Modern Art, 1992, not illus.
- Ottinger, Didier. Philip Guston (1913–1980) Oeuvres Sur Papier 1975–1980. Exh. cat. Les Sables d'Olonne: Musée de l'Abbaye Sainte-Croix des Sables d'Olonne, France, 1995, illus. in color
- Philip Guston Acryl auf Papier Letzte Arbeiten. Exh. cat. Munich: Staatliche Graphische Sammlung München, 2015, illus. in color p. 27