Oil on canvas
23⅛ x 28⅞ in.
58.7 x 73.3 cm
Signed front lower center: Philip Guston
- Collection Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, NY. Gift of The Seymour H. Knox Foundation, Inc., 1971
- Seymour H. Knox Foundation, Inc.
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, NY, "European Art from the 50s & 60s from the Permanent Collection", September 18, 1985 - November 03, 1985
- Lowe Art Museum, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, "Abstract Expressionism: other dimensions: An introduction to small scale painterly abstraction in America, 1940-1965", October 26, 1989 - December 03, 1989 Travelled to:
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, NY, "Two Paths Through Abstraction: A Selection from the Permanent Collection", January 15, 1994 - March 27, 1994
- Abstract Expressionism: Other Dimensions: An Introduction to Small Scale Painterly Abstraction in America, 1940-1965. Exh. cat. New Brunswick, NJ: Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum, Rutgers, 1989, cat. no. 39, illus. in b&w illus. no. 52 p. 67