Oil on canvas
70⅝ x 80¾ in.
179.5 x 205.0 cm
Signed front lower right: Philip Guston
- National Gallery of Australia, Canberra, Gift of American Friends of the National Gallery of Australia, Inc., New York, NY, USA, made possible with the generous support of Musa Guston 1992
- The Jewish Museum, New York, NY, "Philip Guston, Recent Paintings and Drawings", January 12, 1966 - February 13, 1966
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art, Santa Barbara, CA, "Philip Guston", February 15, 1967 - March 26, 1967
- National Gallery of Australia, Canberra, Australia, "Abstract Expressionism", July 14, 2012 - February 24, 2013 Travelled to:
- National Gallery of Australia, Canberra, Australia, "American Masters", August 24, 2018 - November 11, 2018
- Guston, Philip, Harold Rosenberg, and Jewish Museum. Philip Guston: Recent Paintings and Drawings. Introduction by Sam Hunter. Exh. cat. New York: Jewish Museum, 1965, cat. no. 22, not illus.
- Philip Guston. Exh. cat. Santa Barbara: Santa Barbara Museum of Art, 1967, cat. no. 10, not illus.
- Desmond, Michael. "Rehanging the Galleries: The Return of Modern Art," National Gallery News, March–April 1994, pg. 7
- Miller, Peter Benson, ed. Go Figure! New Perspectives on Guston. New York: American Academy in Rome; New York Review of Books, 2014, illus. in color Fig. 43 p. 117 (unpaginated). Also mentioned in text p. 116.
- American Masters. Exh. cat. Canberra: National Gallery of Australia, 2018, illus. in color p. 101 and mentioned in text p. 24
- Bird, Michael. Artists' Letters: Leonardo da Vinci to David Hockney. London: White Lion Publishing, 2019, mentioned in text p. 25, not illus.